May 1, 2011

The Many Shades of Anxiety

I learned tonight in talking with an EA friend, that (my?) anxiety is not all it seems to be.  I did my Welcome Prayer in order to fully accept anxiety this the past few days. In the process I  stopped trying so hard to use my head to try to figure out why it was with me, again.  Instead felt the anxiety in my body and accepted it and then said my simple prayer to the Divine Therapist ..and let He/She take it so I could be in the present moment....

I found anxiety was trying to protect me from guilt... or that it was worry, concern, apprehension, confusion, even self-doubt. I don't know if self-doubt is an emotion but I could sure feel it in my heart.

HP take those emotions from me so I can feel my pure heart. HP take hindering, malingering thoughts from me so I can discern the complete truth. 

1 comment:

  1. I think that the anxiety will pass. It does when I can quiet my mind and just let go.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Keep me honest~