August 22, 2011

A Quiet Courage

This is the day that my husband goes to his doctor to have his "liquids" in his "plumbing" checked. That it the humorous way to put something potentially serious. 


DH took a two-day break from running, to see if that might alleviate his symptoms. There was no visible bleeding over that hiatus , so he went back to running this morning.  


Now, we do some gratitude and we walk with quiet courage. 


courage does not always roar.
sometimes courage is the quiet voice
at the end of the day, saying, 
"i will try again tomorrow"
mary anne redmacher

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful sharing, thank you... keeping you and your family in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. quiet courage. I like that. So true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by. It is so important to me to speak when I am concerned, but not to wallow. An idea of courage this is simple and enduring is what I needed today....

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Keep me honest~