February 6, 2010

Surrender, the EA way

The reading from courage to change was off-mark for me today, so I share from the February 6th reading in Emotions Anonymous.

REFLECTION FOR TODAY
I decide on a daily basis to surrender my will and my life (my thoughts and my actions) to God. This step is one of total surrender. I am saying, "My life is Yours, God. I am willing to do Your will for me." My job is to pay attention, for God does let me know what is wanted from me as I go through my day. Much of the time it is taking care of ordinary activities. I call it putting one foot in front of the other.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY
May I have the willingness to surrender all aspects of my life to my loving Higher Power.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER
Surrender!

FROM: TODAY BOOK, (emotionsanonymous.org) "(C)Copyright Emotions Anonymous, used with permission of the EA International Service Center" (Third printing, 1991)."

1 comment:

  1. Surrender was essential for me. I had to stop controlling others.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Keep me honest~