October 3, 2011

H.O.W. and a Spot of Humor

September 26th's Today reading in EA,  was one that had special meaning for me:


"  ...Learning to use the letters H - 0- W has made me see things
with a different perspective.  Honesty, Open-Mindedness, and
Willingness have helped change my life in so many unexpected
ways. ...


Certainly there are stresses, but I have learned HOW to
cope.

MEDITATION FOR TODAY

Never let me forget how useful HOW is.

TODAY I WILL REMEMBER

How it used to be before HOW."

I can't help smiling because one of my favorite men,  my role model actually, is actually called, "How." I thought of this man as I read of each of the above sentences! Without "How," I would not be here.
 
Whoa, one of my best friends name has HOW in it too, her surname ends with an "E."

HOW great You are... HP, and HOW grateful I am for H.O.W.

1 comment:

  1. Honesty, open mindedness and willingness are what helps so much in recovery. I keep HOW at the forefront today.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Keep me honest~