August 25, 2016

Sharing, and showing up


If anyone knows where the following quote comes from, let me know!

 "Today is the tomorrow [I] worried about yesterday, and yesterday is the day [I] made it through that [I]  worried about the day before."  I know it is convoluted and that seems to be the point. The quote comes to me via a dear program friend, who also, in her own words, advised me to "keep showing up, get up and go, and take it one day at a time and don't worry about tomorrow."  I am going to do exactly that, because I promised her I would shake off the crazies.   This also meant the action of being early for Yoga, even if I did not like it.
Thank you P, for poking Swiss Cheese in my crazies, just for today. 
I did go to my Yoga class as planned, and survived the crazies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts. Keep me honest~