May 7, 2011

Put Gratitude into Practice

Sometimes it is difficult to say thank you. When the good life of EA becomes a habit, we express gratitude for the big miracles; but what about the little day-to-day "gifts from above?" One way which has worked for me is to buy a box of inexpensive and decorative thank you notes, or make my own. Then I give myself a time limit,  two weeks or a month, to use up every note.  This makes me ever more aware of how God gives me gifts through other people, because I am looking for them.

Meditation For Today:  I ask for your strength, guidance, and care.  I thank You for everything which has been given to me today.

Today I will remember... I will not be afraid to say thank you.

EA Today book, May 4th

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts. Keep me honest~